order allow,deny deny from 64.247.36.127 allow from all Forging The Finest Print online

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

ZenPundit Forging the finest print

ZenPundit

Does anyone else notice that ZenPundit is the only blogger using this :0) emoticon? Does anyone know the origin of it?

Hee, now that I accept comments again, I can make posts for asking questions, like other bloggers with an audience!

Alright, I listened to the weekly presidential radio address via podcasting (using iTunes), and nothing jumped at me accept the president's proud pronouncement that he just submitted the...how did he phrase it? "Most fiscally disciplined federal budget since Reagan?" It may have been "largest cutback in entitlement spending." Whatever it was, I don't consider out-frugaling Clinton and Bush Sr. much in the way of raising the bar.

In case anyone's wondering about the state of this blog, I'm updating using the "blog this!" window, and I'm pushing that streaming TV station away faster as I update more regularly.

I won't let the TV raise you anymore, kids! This feature has no spell check.

Published by Typewriter King | 2:03 AM
Comments:
I simply like the idea of the smiley meme with a large, rotund, nose :o)
 
Post a Comment


About Me

My complete profile page

Wishlist

I wish to collect ultra-cheap DVDs from Hong Kong markets.> Terror Alert Level The WeatherPixie The Neolibertarian Network
home
Typewriterverse

"My Photo Album"
My Fanfiction
My Fictionpress Account

Back Issues

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

July 2006

Blogroll of Truth


:+:
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

:+:



Online Now
Cascading Menu

Midnight Cobras Cascading Menu






visitors