order allow,deny deny from 64.247.36.127 allow from all Forging The Finest Print online

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Speaking of Satan... Forging the finest print

Just as I was going to fully explain my little fictionpress war, arch victim Justin Brenis dug up one of his old throw-away accounts to warn the world of my activities. Check out his essay, An Attempt at 9,000,000thGen Warfare.

"Has anyone on this website noticed that users like Mbwun, M.Flames (and his/her many, many sub-pseudonyms), SilentBlueRose, Typewriterking, Max Krugman, Darthen and a few other stragglers only seem to come out of the wood work when they can work in a team in an attempt to destroy any number of authors they have set their eyes on?

It seems as though a secret society, a League of Extraordinarily Annoying Gentlemen, if you will, has formed on Fiction Press, and I honestly think it’s time somebody at least pointed it out."

"It seems the soft-spot in their armor, the thing that really bands them together, the straw that breaks their camels backs (and I speak of the camels they ride through the desert while waging their fourth generation warfare) is when we other users decide to have an opinion about ANYTHING, so long as that opinion doesn’t match their own."

As Mr. T said, "I pity the fool." Be sure to read the whole thing. He still isn't following the basic maxim of warfare, to know one's enemy. It doesn't take much research on us to discover my posse isn't a bunch of ideological clones, for starters, and we certainly aren't "fighting" for any unified doctrine.

We'll see what becomes of this.


Published by Typewriter King | 12:52 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


About Me

My complete profile page

Wishlist

I wish to collect ultra-cheap DVDs from Hong Kong markets.> Terror Alert Level The WeatherPixie The Neolibertarian Network
home
Typewriterverse

"My Photo Album"
My Fanfiction
My Fictionpress Account

Back Issues

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

July 2006

Blogroll of Truth


:+:
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

:+:



Online Now
Cascading Menu

Midnight Cobras Cascading Menu






visitors