order allow,deny deny from 64.247.36.127 allow from all Forging The Finest Print online

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm Still Alive, Resurfacing Forging the finest print

Boy, this story makes my recent crusade for school vouchers seem far more important.

"Of all religious groups Baptists were among the most fiercely persecuted in the Soviet Union. They were not just Christians but they also distrusted the state, preaching an institutional secession from state-run institutions. Many Baptists belonged to the German-speaking minority in Southern Russia and Kazakhstan. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, they emigrated to Germany, the land where their forefathers had originally come from. Today, these Baptist immigrants from Russia, as well as the Low-German Mennonites, are being prosecuted in Germany because they are unhappy with what their children are learning in the German public schools, which they consider too secular. Children are not allowed to opt out of classes or school activities and homeschooling is illegal in Germany since Adolf Hitler outlawed it in 1938."
I've told everyone the merits of voucher programs supported by the likes of Milton Friedman. We need to more actively pursue that quickly.

Besides that, the world seems pretty peachy right now. Peachy, indeed. I've been collecting buckets full of peaches from the tree starting last month. They've made great pies. I've been writing as someone else recently, but will soon return to my old personae. I plan on making the return triumphant.

Oh yeah, and thank you Mark, for adding me to your blogroll.

Published by Typewriter King | 10:49 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


About Me

My complete profile page

Wishlist

I wish to collect ultra-cheap DVDs from Hong Kong markets.> Terror Alert Level The WeatherPixie The Neolibertarian Network
home
Typewriterverse

"My Photo Album"
My Fanfiction
My Fictionpress Account

Back Issues

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

July 2006

Blogroll of Truth


:+:
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

:+:



Online Now
Cascading Menu

Midnight Cobras Cascading Menu






visitors