order allow,deny deny from 64.247.36.127 allow from all Forging The Finest Print online

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Idea toward unity theory of sin Forging the finest print

The one rule we've all broken is the “There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch (TANSTAAFL)” principal. Simply stated, you aren't entitled to more than you can earn without harming someone.

Pride is considered a sin because it convinces you TANSTAFFL doesn't apply to you. Adultery is a sin because an adulterer believes he's entitled to more sex partners than that “special person” he provides. Sure, the polygamous relationships that work, but each member has an understanding no member belongs to another member, so TANSTAAFL isn't violated.

There are so many misunderstandings of Christian theology that you have. I wish I could correct them all, but the concise rule, mind.

It is imperative, however, that you understand that the Judeo-Christian tradition doesn't state that God created a Hell. God created a limited universe that would gradually fall into entropy. In other words, this is Hell a few trillion years early. God put us here, and will pull us out if we can release our spite against him.

The Messiah is among other things a mnemonic device used to remind us of our lifeline. I could send you a post card telling you I love you, and you'll forget it. Ancient religions were all forgotten. Today is July 23h

2005. Let's do an experiment. See if you can remember I told you I loved you on this date on it's first anniversary. You just might, we'll see, but wouldn't it mean more to you if a physical avatar of myself showed up and healed everyone with his touch, fed your town, and told you all this in person? I think you'd

write it down, and try to tell the world. My avatar would only have to suffer death once, and generations would remember how kind and loving I was.

Published by Typewriter King | 12:39 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


About Me

My complete profile page

Wishlist

I wish to collect ultra-cheap DVDs from Hong Kong markets.> Terror Alert Level The WeatherPixie The Neolibertarian Network
home
Typewriterverse

"My Photo Album"
My Fanfiction
My Fictionpress Account

Back Issues

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

July 2006

Blogroll of Truth


:+:
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

:+:



Online Now
Cascading Menu

Midnight Cobras Cascading Menu






visitors