order allow,deny deny from 64.247.36.127 allow from all Forging The Finest Print online

Monday, April 11, 2005

I've Been Meeting People Forging the finest print

Today's title link goes to an article from The Onion John Kerry cited when making claims of voter fraud.

Instead of posting as I normally do, I've been out conversing with people during my precious blogging moments.

On the Buzzmachine, belonging to Jeff Jarvis, I made a post concerning Bill Maher.

As abrasive and... politically eccentric as Bill is, I appreciate his humor, and I always have. luckily, he doesn't appear much on the non-premium cable package, so I get him in small enough doses to digest :-)
Typewriter King, April 10, 2005 04:30 PM

Shortly after, I got this one reply:

typewriter king,

i feel the same way. i barely watched him when he was nightly, but weekly is just right. and his jokes are sharper.

Posted by tony at April 10, 2005 05:14 PM
I understand and agree, but please use caps when appropiate, Tony.

Actually, I did pretty well getting comments from other places. At Livejournal's U2 community, I generated more buzz than ever with this post.And at Fanfiction, I got two comments for Tying The Gordian Knot.
Cheah, I'll get back to you about your comment.

I also have some breaking news that a man with Marburg-like symptoms died in an Angola hospital. The MSM is starting to pursue the story. In a few hours this will probably break open.

Published by Typewriter King | 9:25 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


About Me

My complete profile page

Wishlist

I wish to collect ultra-cheap DVDs from Hong Kong markets.> Terror Alert Level The WeatherPixie The Neolibertarian Network
home
Typewriterverse

"My Photo Album"
My Fanfiction
My Fictionpress Account

Back Issues

January 2005

February 2005

March 2005

April 2005

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

July 2006

Blogroll of Truth


:+:
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

:+:



Online Now
Cascading Menu

Midnight Cobras Cascading Menu






visitors